Code Of Conduct
- The school uniform should be worn on every working day except wednesday when students are to wear white Uniform and Saturday when students are to wear House T-shirts. Students should be neatly dressed.
- Students are to respect school property and the property of their peers.
- Students are to exhibit exemplary behaviour in the buses, within and outside the campus. They should always remember that
the school is judged by their conduct.
- Disciplinary action may be taken against habitual offenders.
- Attendance is compulsory on the first and last working day of every term.
- Students are expected to maintain strict discipline and decorum in school.
- Students should address all members of the staff with courtesy and politeness.
- Students should follow the directions of members of student council .
- It is compulsory for students to converse and communicate with each other as well as with Teachers in English.
- Participation in Competition Compulsory for Students if selected in the School team .
- Be respectful to your parents,teachers,staff of the school and elderly citizens.
- Be punctual.
- Be neat and clean.
- Be humble in your success or victory
- Be honest,upright and truthful
- Be Co-operative and exhibit team spirit for positive attitude and conduct.
- Have and maintain exemplary behaviour and show respect for the feelings of others.
- Be patient, tolerant and secular.
- Take pride in yourself, your school, your parents and your nation.
- Be courteous. Remember"Thank You" and "Please" are two very good words.
- Be thankful to God for every thing that He has given to you.
- Believe in yourself and have courage. Rember God is With you always and everywhere.
- Do not cause hurt by your words or deeds.
- Do not be afraid to speak the truth or to accept a mistake.
- Do not damage or disfigure property of your school or at home.
- Do not use abusive language.
- Do not look down upon those who are less privileged, weak or physically challenged.
- Do not ill-teat animals or birds.
- Do not mock or ridicule on someone's failure.
- Do not pass castiest, anti religious,or racial comments.
- Do not be arrogant.
- Do not copy or cheat.
- Do not steal
- Violence in any form.
- Sex related offences.
- Rude and disorderly behaviour.
- Use of drugs or intoxicants.
- Any form of gambling.
- Spitting in or near the school building except in any spittoon provided by the school.
- Castiesm, communalism and practice of untouchability.