REQUIRED HEADMASTER / HEADMISTRESS (FOR PRIMARY WING)
VACANCY FOR COMBINED SCREENING BOARD (CSB)
- There are few vacancies of teachers for the following posts in Army Public School Binnaguri Cantt as per the details given below :-
- PGT - Mathematics, Physics, Biology, History,Political Science, Hindi, Geography & Physical Education.
Qualitative Requirement- Must be Post Graduate with the subject in which appointment is sought and qualified in B Ed with minimum 50% marks in each.
- TGT- Mathematics, Physics, Biology & Chemistry, English, Hindi & Sanskrit.
Qualitative Requirement - Graduation with B Ed and equivalent with
minimum 50% marks in each. In case a
candidate has not scored 50% marks in
graduation but has qualified as a post of
graduate with the same main subject and
scored or more marks in PG, the
candidature shall be valid.
Qualitative Requirement- Graduate with 2 Yrs Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed)/B Ed. With
minimum 50% marks in each. Should have
qualified in Part A of the Screening Exam.
The candidate who is qualified in B Ed. And
not D.E. Ed would have to undergo a six
month bridge course in elementary
education from an institution recognized by
the NCTE within 2 years of such
appointment as PRT.
- Application form for interview is available on AWES website (www.awesindia.com) / School Website (www.assbinnaguri.org). The application form alongwith a DD (in favour of Army Public School Binnaguri, payable at SBI Binnaguri Cantt) for Rs. 100/- is required to be submitted to submitted to the Principal, APS Binnaguri P.O. Binnaguri Cantt, Dist Jalpaiguri – 735 232, duly filled in all respects, attested copies of educational, experience certificate and one copy of recent photograph by 11 Feb 2019.
- Interview, Teaching Demonstration & Computer Proficiency test will be held on 14 Feb (for PGTs), 15 Feb (for TGTs) & 16 Feb 2019 (for PRTs). Candidates must be CTET/TET qualified for appointment of PRTs & TGTs)
- Age as on 01 Apr, the age of the candidate should be :-
- Fresh Candidate (No Experience)- Below 40 years.
- Experienced Candidates- Below 57 Years
- For further details please contact 7585817278 (Mob) / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download CSB Form